Direct-tec can provide a Fully GDPR compliant software that will automate and simplify data and your organisations processes. DocuWare can perform the following key tasks, easily:
- Store and index all your paper and electronic documents making them easy to find.
- Keep your data safe and secure, controlling who can see what
- Access your information from anywhere
- Automate your existing processes and workflow to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Provide tractability, movement and transparency with version control
- Integrate with virtually any software you use.
The first element of digital document management is locating and capturing your company’s documents, whether it’s in physical paper or digital format, and organising it in a coherent, efficient way.
DocuWare allows your employees to read, share and modify the same document, without the confusion of multiple versions. Enable streamlined processes for collaboration that improve productivity, reduce errors and drive better customer satisfaction
DocuWare improves a company’s organisation: work processes speed up, mistakes and multiple data entries are avoided. Employees in a process chain can use electronic workflow to access all the documents they need. Workflows are easy to set up using the document management program’s stamp feature.
A centralised document storage integrates smoothly with your existing applications such as email, accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, resulting in streamlined operations. Reduce inefficiency and errors inherent in working across multiple systems by integrating core systems with document management software.
For a free no obligation demonstration we can show you how simple and versatile DocuWare is to use.